String Instrument Return Shipping Tips
If you find that you are dissatisfied with your Two Old Hippies instrument and have notified us within 72 hours that you will be making a return, we strongly encourage thorough return packaging of the product. Below are a few guidelines for return item shipping. Please note that the return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Insure your shipment for the full cost of the string instrument.
- Ship the string instrument in it’s original packagiang.
- Loosen the guitar strings.
- Pad the inside of the case. Ensure that the neck, heel, and shoulders of the string instrument are adequately supported. Please do not use bubble wrap or packing peanuts, as they may damage the finish in hot weather.
- Please use the original packaging for your return shipment, or get a shipping box designed to ship guitars,
SUCH AS THIS ONE
- Please mark the box with “fragile” and “this side up”.